Quote and Customer Surveys
Terms and Conditions
- Links to complete either the Quote or the Customer Survey will be issued to those who express an interest in participating
- To complete a Customer Survey, you must be have an active policy with ExoticDirect
- Upon successful completion of either the Quote or Customer Survey you will receive an Amazon e-voucher to the value of £20 via email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must be a resident in the United Kingdom and over 18 years old to take part.
- Participation is limited and ExoticDirect reserves the right to close the survey once the numbers have been reached
- ExoticDirect will not be liable for any prize which is lost, delayed, or non-redeemable for reasons beyond its control. ExoticDirect does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware, or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
- Any person taking part will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and all entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prize will be awarded.
- Your Data Controller is Brooks Braithwaite (Sussex) Ltd, a limited company registered in England with the company registration number 1416900 and registered address at Third Floor Front, Oakfield House, 35 Perrymount Road, Haywards Heath, RH16 3BW. If you wish to contact us in relation to this notice, or data protection generally, please contact our Data Protection Officer by email on email@example.com.
- The above-mentioned data is used for communication purposes (e.g. notification to the winner).
- Your personal data will be retained no longer than necessary in order to efficiently administer the giveaway or to fulfil legal obligations.
- Data is stored in the European Union only.
- You have the right to request a copy of your personal data, and to have incorrect personal data about you corrected. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner.
- Employees of ExoticDirect and Petcover Group PLC., their agents and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter this giveaway.
- Exotic Direct’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner may not transfer the prize to any other person.
- No alternative prizes are available and there is no cash equivalent.
- Only one entry per individual is permitted. Individuals who have completed the Quote Survey cannot complete the Customer Survey.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results and all other matters relating to this, the decision of ExoticDirect shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- ExoticDirect reserves the right to suspend or terminate or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason, without notification.
- This giveaway and these terms and conditions are governed by UK law. The sole promoter of this is ExoticDirect. ExoticDirect is a trading name of Brooks Braithwaite (Sussex) Ltd. Registered office address: 4 Bridge Road Business Park, Bridge Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH16 1TX. Registered in England No. 1416900. Brooks Braithwaite (Sussex) Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), our FCA register no. is 304839.
Privacy and Data Notice
By completing this survey, you are consenting to the processing of your data in the following ways:
This survey is published and managed by Petcover EU Limited for the purpose of conducting market research to meet the legitimate needs of our business ExoticDirect. The data collected in this survey will be used to improve our customer quote journey experience.
Petcover EU Limited is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office as required under the Data Protection Act 2018. Petcover EU Limited only processes data in accordance with the relevant data protection legislation and for the purposes notified to the Information Commissioner.
Only authorised Petcover EU Limited staff, or a specified data processor under contract to Petcover EU Limited will have access to your personal data and they are obliged to respect its confidentiality, and store the data securely.
Be assured that we will not sell, rent or exchange any personal data supplied by you to any third party.